Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Government of Gujarat, State Examination Board, Gandhinagar
GSEB Gujarat, inviting applications for Teacher & Headmaster Eligibility Test (TAT) 2011 for Recruitment of Vidhyasahayak.
Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) June-2011
• Advertisement Opening: 21.5.2011
• TET Online Registration at ojas.guj.nic.in: 24.5.2011
• Filling Online Applications: From 24.5.2011 to 2.6.2011 (12:00 Noon to 23:59 Hrs)
• Examination Date & Time (Language & Maths/Science): 12.6.2011 (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
Application/Exam Fee: Rs.500 deposit in Axis Bank.
• Maths/Science: B.Sc., PTC, B.Sc., B.Ed., H.S.C., B.EL.Ed., B.Ed. In . Special Education
• Language (Gujarati, Hindi, English, Sanskrit): B.A. / BRS ( English, Gujarati, Hindi, Sanskrit), PTC, B.Ed., H.S.C., B.EL. Ed., B.A. In Edu, B.Ed. In Special Education
Candidates are required to Apply Online through website: http://ojas.guj.nic.in 24.5.2011 to 2.6.2011. Candidates have to prepare latest passport size photographs & signature on scanned copy in .jpg format and upload in online applications.
Candidates also download OMR Application form from the ojas.guj.nic.in.
Download Application Form: Click Here
For further details of TET-2011 Notifications, Visit ojas.guj.nic.in OR www.gujarat-education.gov.in OR contact on Toll free number: 1800-233-7963.